Okay, so I kinda feel like I could do more with my life. I’m not at uni at the moment, so my life consists of working, sleeping, watching movies and playing with my dog, and while that was wonderful for the first month, I now find myself a wee bit bored. And so “21 before 21” was born. I turn 21 on the 3rd of March next year, giving me just under 8 months to complete these 21 things, not to bad right?Here’s what I’m going to do;
- Draw something
- Buy a “high-end” foundation.
- Get a new job (I wrote this list and then was offered a new job the next day, good start!)
- Make a YouTube video.
- Join the gym, and actually go.
- Take part in a pub-quiz
- Perfect my buttercream icing recipe
- Visit the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Pull an all-nighter (not because I’m writing essays!)
- Go Internet-free for 24hrs
- Review a book
- Buy some form of photo-lighting
- Reach 100 subs on Bloglovin (This was originally 200 on GFC but alas it is no more)
- Find my perfect contour colour
- Read 5 non-uni related books
Have a picnic
- Finish my feet tattoos
- Learn 10 new recipes
- Visit the Edinburgh Botanical Gardens
- Have a PJ-Junk food-Movie marathon with Liam
- Stop worrying about money so much.
I will cross these off as I complete them (although, I’m not sure 21 is one I can “complete”?). So there will more than likely be a post up about all of them
If anyone has any good book recommendations for no. 15, or wants to be my gym buddy (and by gym buddy, I mean shouting-at-me-untill-I-go buddy) give me a shout on one of the social networking sites below!