I’m sure we all know what this is by now!
So the rules are:1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.4. Go to their page and tell them.5. Remember, no tag backs”
My questions are:
1. Number one go to nail colour?
2. How did you get into blogging?
3. Favourite holiday?
4.Holy grail product?
5. What phrase/moral/etc do you live by?
6. What is the best meal you have ever eaten?
7. If you could have any hair colour (without need to dye it) what would it be?
8. Huge night out or a little but fun night in?
9. Best foundation you have ever used?
10. Do you have any pets?
and I tag
Here I go,
- 1. What three items would you take with you to a desert island?Sun lotion. I’m so pale, I would fry in an hour without it!Lip Balm of some sort (Cherry Carmex preferably!), As I’ve found out due to this uncharacteristically warm Scottish Weather, My lips don’t like the sun. And due to starting my new job, I’ve come to find I ‘smack’ or lick them when I’m nervous. Definitely in need of some TLCand finally, I’d like to take my Fiancé, however he’s not an item so I’ll settle for an unlimited amount of ice cream, because who doesn’t love ice cream!
- 2. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?Weird, didn’t even read this question before answering my last! I love Ben and Jerrys Phish Food. Or Mint Choc-chip!
- 3. Where is your dream destination?Ooooft, I’d love to visit America and Canada. I’ve only ever been to Majorca when I was 8, so anywhere but the UK would be nice!
- 4. Where do you see yourself in five years time?When I’ll have my Degree, complete with honors, done by that time. So earning some money from it would be nice! Unlikely but nice. Maybe living up in Shetland by then, or helping fund Liam through some vet nurse training.
- 5. What’s your dream purchase?Canon 5D MK III or Canon 1D III. In desperate need of a full frame!
- 6. What’s your favourite movie?Fight Club! Book is better though.
- 7. What’s your favourite TV show?Of all time? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But at the moment I love The Walking Dead, can’t wait for it to come back on!
- 8. What three celebrities would you invite for dinner and why?I’m really un-celebrity obsessed so this one is hard for me!Emma Stone, she seems like the funniest person ever (I also have a huuuge girlcrush on her).Chuck Palahniuk, I’d love to see if he is as interesting as his books.& Rou Reynolds, (vocalist from Enter Shikari) because he is Liam’s idol. Figured I’d be nice.
- 9. What’s your favourite band/musician?Brand new! Have their lyrics tattooed on me and 3 more involving their lyrics planned/designed. Dedicated fan!
- 10. What’s the best joke you have ever heard?”What do you do when you find a trumpet in your vegetable patch? You root t-toot ” Okay, so it’s not that funny but the person who told me it said it hillariouslyy.
- 11. What’s your favourite colour?Lilac! Even before the pastel trend!
- 1. Who is you’re favourite character from Friends?Chandler Bing! Hillarious
- 2. If you could marry a celebrity, who would it be and why?I’m one of the few people left in the world that believe marriage should be about love and only love (ie not money, or gender etc), so I wouldn’t! I’ll stick to my lovely Liam!
- 3. What do you do to make yourself feel better when you’re down?Ice cream, a good movie and lots of tears. Usually followed by cuddles in bed from Liam, whilst he consoles me and tells me I don’t look like a witch/elephant/whatever else.
- 4. Which do you prefer, long or short hair?on me? Looonnggg
- 5. Have you ever been in love?I’m engaged, what do you think! 😀
- 6. What is your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour and why?PHISH FOOD. Its chocolatey goodness. Liam loves Cookie Dough so I quite like to steal a wee bit of his and mix it in.
- 7. If you wanted to, would you change your life and what would you change and why?I would, but only in money senses. When me and Liam moved out, we literally had nothing. If it wasn’t for my student loan, the rent wouldn’t get paid very often. A wee bit more money would make our life a lot less stressfull. I’m not talking millionaire or anything, but not having to scrape pennies together at the end of the month to afford milk and bread would be nice! Och well, It’s all character building! 😀
- 8. What would be the best career to have?I want to be so many things. I’m doing a BA(HONS) Photography and Film degree, so for that not to go to waste would be nice, but I’ve been really interested in becoming a teacher for quite a while now, so I think I’m going in that direction with a wee photography business on the side for fun.. In all honesty, I’d love to sit around and do nothing but eat and be paid for it!
- 9. What snack can you not stop eating once you’ve had one?Cookies, chocolate, anything sweet to be honest! I’m a real foodie and proud!
- 10. What is your favourite accessory?I’m not sure if this counts since I don’t take it off, but my engagement ring.
- 11. What makes you blog?This is a toughy since I’m still a newbie. I love it so far, It’s nice outlet. I’m quite a creative person but since I’m full time at uni and work as much as possible as well as try to spend time with my fiance, I get very little me-time so this is my version of it! I’d love to have time to craft, paint, draw, etc all day long but I don’t.
and last, but not least, Kathryns questions:
- 1. Biggest fashion faux-pas?I went through the emo/scene phase quite badly when I was 13. Need I say more?
- 2. Favourite fashion icon?I love Emma Stone. When she had her side fringe cut into a full fringe for The Amazing Spider-man (amazing indeed!) I cut mine too. I’d been considering it for nearly 3 years but my love for everything her just helped me. She has a very cute but gorgeous style. Andrew Garfield is a lucky man.
- 3. Favourite fashion trend?Pastel! I’ve always had ‘funky’ hair colours and pastel being my favourite it made is oh so much more acceptable!
- 4. Beauty (or other) blogger inspiration?Louise/Sprinkle of Glitter, she’s so positive. Admittedly I found her through YouTube, but hers was one of the first blogs I followed. She’s beautiful inside and out, I really respect her.
- 5. Favourite beauty or make up product?
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. If I can include my hair stuff, then my Organix Moroccan Oil.
- 6. Favourite make up brand?I don’t really have a favourite to be honest. I could buy an entire face from Revlon or Rimmel though.
- 7. What would be your idea of the perfect day?
- A lay in, a nice walk with Liam, a visit to an aquarium, maybe a trip to the movies then a good filling meal. Then lots of snuggles.
- 8. Summer or winter?Autumn? I don’t mind hot weather, but I’m a rather curvy girl so the idea of wearing shorts with no tights scares me, so Summer can be intimidating. Winter however means layers upon layers which just makes me look bigger, so in the middle is fine for me!
- 9. Favourite colour?Lilac! Its beautiful. I also have a slight fear of yellow tones in my hair, so purple/lilac toners combat that. What more can I ask from a colour!
- 10. What’s your signature scent?I don’t tend to wear the same perfumes. I never buy myself them, theyre always christmas presents. My favorite perfume ever is Jean Paul Gaultier “Classique” but I have never owned it. I just stole a spray every other day for the 18 years I lived with her hah.
- 11. Will you do the Liesbter award again?If I was nominated again, I can’t see why not. I don’t want “question” posts for every other post though, It would get boring to read. I want to gain readers not lose the ones I already have!